Chiropractor Huntsville Alabama - a holistic approach to life... free from pain.
Our teamwill focus on developing a treatment plan to reduce pain, improve mobility, and increase overall well-being.
What can you expect?
A chiropractor is a professional in the healthcare industry that focuses on identifying neuromuscular disorders and providing treatment to correct them. This typically involves manually manipulating or adjusting the spine to correct issues with the spine. Our chiropractic care team will help with adjustments and treatments that will allow patients to alleviate the pain they are experiencing in areas like the lower back, neck, and other areas around the spine.
Chiropractors in our CNAHSI network focus on helping you identify the origin of the problem you are experiencing, as well as giving you the treatment necessary to eliminate or reduce the pain.
Additional Benefits- Chiropractic care is not just for back pain!
Chiropractic treatment can also provide relief to other health conditions. The spine houses nerves that connect the brain to the rest of the body. In other words, the spine is responsible for protecting the communication between the brain and every other “system” in your body.
Through chiropractic care, you will see an improvement to those bodily systems and an improvement in overall health. Below are just some of the additional benefits from receiving regular chiropractic care:
- Improved blood pressure and a reduction in the negative symptoms associated with high blood pressure: fatigue, anxiety, dizziness, and nausea.
- Relief from headaches, including tension headaches and migraines.
- Improvement of neurological condition systems.
- Helps with acid reflux and infections.
- Reduction in vertigo symptoms (dizziness and nausea).
- Athletic performance improvement by reducing and pain, tension, and inflammation associated with the activity.
Chiropractic care treats many conditions
New to Chiropractic care? Here are some conditions that can be treated with a chiropractic treatment plan.
Uninsured or Underinsured? Learn more about the financial help available to our patients through our Adjustable Payment Plan. Visits start at $20/session for those that qualify (payment will vary based on your income and family size).
Chiropractic services are offered at Huntsville Family Health Center to CNAHSI patients. To establish care with our Chiropractor, ask your primary care provider for a referral.
Family Chiropractic Department :
- Huntsville Family Health Center (1st floor) : 751 Pleasant Row NW, Huntsville, AL 35816
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Phone number: 256-533-6311 ext. 2372