Bringing Wellness to Your Doorstep
We believe that everyone in our community deserves access to quality healthcare services. That’s why we have created on-the-go services with our mobile health unit – Wellness on Wheels. Our mobile health unit brings healthcare services directly to where our community lives, works, plays, and studies. Rest assured, no matter where you are in North Alabama, whether in the city or a remote rural area, our on-the-go healthcare services are designed to provide you with the care you need right at your doorstep.
Wellness on Wheels enables us to provide patient-centered services that are customized to meet the unique and specific needs of our community. From vaccines and health screenings to routine check-ups and treatment of chronic illnesses, we offer a comprehensive range of primary healthcare services for people of all ages.
- Check-ups and routine screenings
- Treatment of minor illnesses and injuries
- Management of chronic health conditions, such as diabetes, asthma, and high blood pressure
- School and sports physicals
- Health promotion and injury prevention education
- Nutrition counseling
- Social service resource referral
- Health education