Chiropractic Care: For Relief, Healing, And Prevention. Experience the Benefits!
What can you expect with a chiropractor?
A chiropractor is a professional in the healthcare industry that focuses on identifying neuromuscular disorders and providing treatment to correct them. This typically involves manually manipulating or adjusting the spine to correct issues with the spine. This chiropractic adjustment and chiropractic treatment allow patients to alleviate the pain they are experiencing in areas like the lower back, neck, and other areas around the spine.
Chiropractors in our CNAHSI network focus on helping you identify the origin of the problem you are experiencing, as well as giving you the treatment necessary to eliminate or reduce the pain.
Additional Benefits- Chiropractic care is not just for back pain!
Chiropractic treatment can also provide relief to other health conditions. The spine houses nerves that connect the brain to the rest of the body. In other words, the spine is responsible for protecting the communication between the brain and every other “system” in your body.
Through chiropractic care, you will see an improvement to those bodily systems and an improvement in overall health. Below are just some of the additional benefits from receiving regular chiropractic care:
- Improved blood pressure and a reduction in the negative symptoms associated with high blood pressure: fatigue, anxiety, dizziness, and nausea.
- Relief from headaches, including tension headaches and migraines.
- Improvement of neurological condition systems.
- Helps with acid reflux and infections.
- Reduction in vertigo symptoms (dizziness and nausea).
- Athletic performance improvement by reducing and pain, tension, and inflammation associated with the activity.
Chiropractic Care Services Include:
- Low Back Pain Treatment
- Whiplash Injury Treatment
- Sciatica Treatment
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- And much more
Chiropractic Services are offered at Huntsville Family Health Center to CNAHSI patients. To establish Chiropractic Care, ask your primary care provider for a referral today!