Welcome to Central North Alabama Health Services, Inc. (CNAHSI)! Thank you for choosing us as your preferred medical home. Our staff is committed to providing the best possible healthcare to you. To help us do that, we ask that you prepare for all medical appointments.
If you have not registered online already, please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to register. You will be given a new patient registration packet upon arrival to the clinic.
Please always bring to your appointments:
- A list of your current medications (prescription and over-the-counter) and any dietary supplements you are currently taking.
- Your current insurance ID card
- Your driver’s license and/or photo ID
- Your co-pays, deductibles or the cash payment requirements.
- Medical records, imaging results (MRI films) that might help us in providing wholesome care to you.
Late Arrivals and Now Shows
Please plan to arrive at least 10 – 15 minutes prior to your scheduled visit. Late arrivals may be worked in between patients with scheduled appointments, based on availability. If you cannot keep your scheduled appointment, please give a 24 hour notice to cancel or reschedule your appointment.