The CNAHSI Health System stays up-to-date with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Alabama Department of Public Health (ADPH), and the local County Health Department guidelines, which include best practices for hygiene, infection control, and monitoring the health of clinic staff.
If you think you have been exposed to covid-19 or think you may have it, please do not enter any of our facilities. Call us first and we will make accommodations for you.
FAMILY HEALTH CENTER COVID-19 GUIDELINES
- All patients, visitors, and staff must wear masks
- During appointments, no more than one guest per patient is allowed
- All patients are being screened for symptoms and possible COVID-19 exposure before entering our facilities
- All waiting areas are arranged for social distancing
- Enhanced cleaning of exam rooms and equipment after each patient is conducted
We are testing for COVID-19
We welcome anyone that needs to get tested for COVID-19 at any of our health centers and at our drive-up clinics. Regardless of your insurance or lack of insurance, you can get tested with us. Our Drive-up Clinic takes place once a week- every Thursday. Visit our Facebook page @Central North Alabama Health Services, Inc to view our current testing schedule. You can also schedule an appointment to be tested curbside at one of our family clinics by calling 1-866-497-4242.
For COVID-19 Test Results or questions, please call 256-533-6311 x2205.
STEPS TO REDUCING THE SPREAD
- Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizers if hand washing is not possible
- Cover your mouth and nose with tissue, or cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands whenever you sneeze, and discard used tissues in the trash
- Avoid people who are sick with respiratory symptoms
- Participate in social distancing
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT:
- CDC COVID-19
- Alabama Department of Public Health
- Alabama Dental Association
- Alabama Medical Association
We continue to monitor the situation closely and will provide updates as things change.